In trying to grow and develop the way we do business, here are some thoughts from recent discussions and activities…
- Retainers are like a website insurance policy – Blake Imeson
- Retainers are a way for businesses to insure that I’m able to work on their projects when they need me (so I’m not working at Home Depot to pay my bills during lull months while they have a website catastrophe).
- 30 day payment terms on invoices is a little overkill for our business. If we’re already breaking the bill down into multiple payments, anything more than a few days just puts us into cashflow headaches.
- I submitted a page to the Codex this week. Was very surprised at how easy it was to make something live. I wonder if they’ve ever had issues with spammers on there?
- I wonder if anyone has ever done a “Donate for Features” system like this for a free plugin?
Leave a Reply